Monday, January 26, 2009

New Happenings in 2009!

Geeze, I can't believe it's been so long since I've been able to get around to posting on this blog! So much is happening!

Today I am a featured vendor on "The Perfect Solutions" wedding blog !
Kathy Strukel is a good friend and has been planning weddings and corporate events in the Michiana area for several years. I am always relieved to know she and I are working an event together. It always makes my job so much easier!

The next event Kathy and I are working together on is U93's "Married By Michiana". I believe we find out this Wednesday who the lucky couple is.













I am also honored to have worked on the current issue of "Wedding Day" magazine. We had a gorgeous model at the fabulous Tippecanoe Place in South Bend. Along with the cover shot, there is an article that shows other beautiful dresses and accessories we photographed that day.






To follow day-to-day happenings here at the studio and beyond, look for me on Facebook and Twitter (@cathydietz).



That's all for today. I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous year!

No comments: