Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Girly Girl


Last week, Notre Dame Business Magazine wanted to shoot pictures of me and my studio for an article they are writing about a program at their Business School. A group of these fine ladies & gentlemen have taken on my studio as their project this semester.

So what does this have to do with "Girly Girl"? Well, last week when I put out the panic message "what am I going to wear?", Cynthia Basker from Girly Girl, a beautiful boutique in South Bend, offered to let me borrow some of her fabulous jewelry for the shoot. It was just the finishing touch I needed! My husband shot this diddy before I packed everything away.

As a big THANK YOU to Cynthia, I took some pictures of my own that I can share with everyone I can! These and much more are available at Girly Girl boutique. Thanks so much Cynthia :)




No comments: